简历请发送到 Dox053eg@chinadox.com, 或注册并登录本网站，点击申请该职位。
职位概要 Job Highlights：
职责描述 Key Accountabilities：
职能需求 Competence Profile：
Business Solution Analyst – SAP PPQMMM
As a business solution analyst, you will provide application management and support, ensuring operational stability and effectiveness of one or more solutions or components. Provide content knowledge to the management and support of the full lifecycle of solutions from execution of new projects through operation to retirement.
Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions within ERP, applying knowledge of systems and tools and problem solving skills to the support of these processes and solutions. Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate. Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Maintain and develop own knowledge within the ERP domain. This position specifically focuses on procurement, inventory management, batch management and production planning. Other responsibilities are:
• Supports applications and systems and ensures integrity and validated state during their lifetime either within ERP or through strategic partner
• Takes on coordination activities related to smaller changes for systems within area of responsibility either within ERP or through strategic partner
• Provides content knowledge to the incident, problem and change management processes
• Supports security patching and upgrades by working closely with Solution Architect and strategic partner if required
• Follows incident and change control procedures and release governance procedures
• Delivers on call services where needed
Project & Release Tasks Participation/Assignment
• Applies defined procedures, standards and own content knowledge to meet business, customer and technical requirements.
• As part of dedicated project and part of a project team lead by a project manager, implements processes where required, and corrects or escalates process anomalies or problems that cannot be resolved to the relevant function. Follows similar processes if deployed in an operational or staff function.
• Provides Subject Matter Expertise input into detailed solution design
• Supports collection of user and functional requirements, and translates them into design specifications
• Supports the test design; conducts and supports functional (exploratory and system) testing; supports user acceptance testing
• Supports roll-out activities and Data Migration
• Delivers quality solutions within committed timeframes
• Applies and implements services and process standards
• Observes governance processes, escalates areas for improvement and assists in the implementation and monitoring of solutions and components
• Implements relevant framework and processes (e.g. ITIL, ITSM, Summit-D or other professional framework), uses tools and follows SOPs end-to-end
• Maintains appropriate documentation of tasks, incidents, and activities performed
• Ensures that GxP, CSV and Global Informatics security standards are followed
• Applies know-how to specific defined processes within ERP
• Develops own business / technical critical know-how within area of expertise in ERP and learns from others with expert knowledge in the field
• Supports strategic partner in the day to day operations
• Supports the implementation of projects and execution of release tasks within area of technical expertise in ERP
• Ensures an open and regular communication with the business community to understand business needs and to ensure that business understand system constraints and opportunities
• Supports Team Leader / Team Head / ADMD Service Manager and/or strategic partner in issue escalation to IT or business
• Mentors super user teams (Give presentations and seek feedback)
• Collaborates with team members and/or strategic partner to understand and communicate system shortcomings and risks
you have 3 to 7 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization or other experience preferably within multiple technologies and/or business domains, ither requirements are:
• Broad and strong experience in area of expertise within ERP
• Project Management experience or project based experience is desirable
• Prior experience in Operations within the domain
• Experience with ITIL desirable
• Experience in working in a regulated environment and with Computer System Validation
• GxP experience highly desirable
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is assessed as a plus
• Ability to learn new technical concepts and systems
• Responsible and reliable
• Strong communication skills
• Multicultural and International experience and scope
• Highly adaptable to change
• 3 – 7 years of SAP project implementation or support experience, at least 2 PP module project , and 2 MM module project implementation
• Having experience of SAP QM is preferred
• Be familiar with SAP enhancement process in international company.
• Passionate with new SAP technology, like Hana, Fiori is preferred.
• Expert knowledge in area of expertise within ERP and preferably a broad IT experience
• Project Management a plus
• Industry recognized certifications in the relevant area a plus.
• ITIL knowledge, ITIL Foundation certification preferred.