我司正在为某外资公司招聘以下职位:Medical Excellence Lead
简历请发送到 email@example.com 或投递至本公司，并注明应聘职位，谢谢。
职位概要 Job Highlights：
职责描述 Key Accountabilities：
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Medical Affairs Strategy
1. Lead the Medical Affairs Department Development Strategy.
o Develop the Medical Affairs department strategy with the overall strategic planning on team vision, mission, culture, objectives and goals for the organization management and long term development of the Medical Affairs Team.
o 2. Lead Medical Talent Development Strategy and Training
o Build a dynamic, multi-faceted medical affairs function with complementary strengths across multiple dimensions and give XJP a genuine edge over its peers.
Work together with Medical Affairs leadership team, HR, COE and Asia Pacific/Global team to organize and coordinate Medical Affairs training activities for all Medical Affairs function colleagues including evaluating training needs, developing training tools and establish training courses, organising group training to enhance team competency and quality compliance
o 3. Lead Medical Affairs Innovation
o Lead the development of New Medical Business Model to provide the business with an “innovation engine” that will create medical/scientific value to business and help improve the quality of healthcare delivery, and deliver real value to our customers and patients.
Develop and manage different channels and contents to drive the engagement with a broader range of internal and external stakeholders and meet their different needs in an expedited and customized manner
o Medical Affairs Effectiveness
Enhance TAP/ME/MSL/PE working models, and be responsible for performance management, value & impact demonstration and Medical Affairs Core Competency Model. Work together with Medical leadership team to build up unified standard, reports and SOPs according to the R&R of different functions in Medical department in line with medical strategy to improve excellence and efficiency of Medical department
Be responsible for medical budget management and BP across all medical business lines. Ensure accurate resource forecast and allocation for Medical Affairs, proactively interface with medical affairs leader team, financial team and other cross-functional teams to monitor Medical POA implementation and make it finished as planned.
o Oversee and manage documents, process and database of Medical Affairs studies, Grants Projects documents overall management. Provide daily operation, development and management of electronic systems for Medical Affairs.
Medical Affairs Compliance
Lead team to implement all the aligned standard, reports and SOPs to each person in Medical Affairs department. QA inspection/audit alignment.
• Ensure appropriate scientific and medical compliance in the China affiliate through optimizing medical affairs processes and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedure.
• Develop, maintain and evaluate implementation of local process for China Medical Affairs Department, consistent with Global SOP requirements. Responsible for arranging F2F training to Medical staffs on the relevant policy, procedure and SOPs.
• Coordinate audit and inspection preparation, follow up actions if related to China Medical Affairs department.
EMT (Event Management Team) Management
Set up clear team and individual goal, lead and manage EMT team to let each person at the same high level of execution skills, project management skills and communication skills through providing training, coaching etc.
Build working model and work together with internal stakeholders to drive and make sure medical activities to be executed in high quality and high efficiency
– Between EMT and TA team
– Between EMT and BU
Allocate Medical project to EMT members with aligned internal mechanism to make sure working load balance and event quality
Copy Review Committee (CRC) Management
Manage all Copy Review Committee (CRC) workflow to ensure and enhance medical compliance in all educational and promotional events
• Make sure all in-scope materials are properly reviewed and approved
• Improve CRC material quality from development phase
• Improve CRC review efficiency and accuracy
职能需求 Competence Profile：
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
• High customer and external industry insight
• Very strong and demonstrable presentation, communication and influencing skills that can impact at all levels.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good project management, time-management skills
• Strong leadership, motivated to develop, guide and reward high performance teams
• Good oral and written skills in both Chinese and English.
• Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mind-set
• Master degree or above, scientific and/or medical background is preferred
• At least 8 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical company
• At least 5 years’ experience on project management
• At least 3 years’ experience on team management
• A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus